Curious to find out more about our new and ongoing projects that were presented at Democratic Design Days 2019 during 4-5 June?
Here you will find interviews connected to the following releases and they will be uploaded during 4-5 June.
- IKEA to explore pattern and colour with Zandra Rhodes
- IKEA exploring future living for the many
- IKEA and Ori team up to develop ROGNAN robotic furniture for small space living
- SAMMANLÄNKAD : IKEA and Little Sun develop helpful solar gadgets for everyday use
- IKEA and Claus Meyer: A modern taste of Sweden meets New Nordic Cuisine
- GÅTFULL – IKEA and Saint Heron to explore what matters in the disruptive home
- IKEA in collaboration with Greyhound Original Bangkok to explore small space living and multi-functionality
- IKEA and LEGO Group to introduce BYGGLEK for more “yes” to play
- IKEA ART EVENT - IKEA in search for the sweet spot between art and functional object
- RÖRLIGHET - IKEA and adidas to facilitate better at-home workouts